- Not to be confused with the wiki's ranking system.
The leaderboard is an element of the game, where players can attack other players' defense squad. The player automaticly starts with 10 flags. When a player is defeated, he or she will lose a flag, and the attacker will gain a flag. When the player successfully defeats another player, he or she will gain a flag and the victim will lose a flag.
- If the attacker wins, the victim will gain 12 XP for all zombinis in defense (divided equally).
- So if there are 1, that zombini will gain 12 XP
- If there are 2, both zombinis will gain 6 XP each
- If there are 3, all zombinis will gain 4 XP each
- If the attacker fails, the victim will gain 10 coins.
- If a player attacks someone, the victim can choose to retaliate back and gain 1 brain, or ignore.
- But the original attacker can still retaliate back if the victim retaliates